Friday, October 07, 2005

Dearest Administrator...

...I shall try not to reveal my true identity. Be it known to all that on this board I now have red hair, brown eyes, have not yet reached 5' and I have 3" fingernails on my right hand.

Only my right hand.

If we are going to be alter egos why did you not let us pick exciting names? We could have been like the superheroes! I could be Pintuck Girl or something like that. Alas for vanished dreams of greatness.

Today our grandmother asked me to help her with her roaring twenties flapper costume she is going to wear to that red hat fashion show--the dress is purple, and she wanted something for that twenties cloche I made her--so I brought most of my costume books over. I don't have a lot of twenties things. Did you know that the twenties are really catagorized as the 'Art Deco' period? Or at least part of it.

We've decided (I think) on this really neat one piece outfit with long sleeves that has a beaded sunburst at the hipline.

Neither one of us fully appreciates the other's taste.

-A.

5 comments:

앤나 said...

You don't have blond hair and deep blue eyes? hmm I sure thought you did

Michelle said...

No, no, she has black hair and brown eyes. Straight black hair. With blue highlights.

Has she been sending us conflicting pictures???

And I aimed for names we could all remember - the dizzying bulletin board experience of having people change their screen names every 5.3 seconds cured me of allowing any leeway in the name change department.

Hope said...

Wait you guys, you forgot the time we actually saw her in person. It was rather hard to miss the green hair and blond eyes.

앤나 said...

Green hair and blond eyes????? are you sure we are talking about the same person?

Anne said...

I'm talking about my disguise for the board people.

A.