Ahh Poor Hopey sitting out a dance?? If I was there I would have danced with you.... have you ever seen a ELEphant dance? HAHAHA :-D you can almost see that here
that's a funny picture of you Ward. I think that if you wanted to you would be able to dance they are pretty easy most of the time but than there are some dances that I always get confused in.
3 comments:
Ahh Poor Hopey sitting out a dance?? If I was there I would have danced with you.... have you ever seen a ELEphant dance? HAHAHA :-D you can almost see that here
Good day!!
Thats all right, I suppose I wasn't mortally offended ;)
By the way, who took that picture of you??
-Hopey
that's a funny picture of you Ward. I think that if you wanted to you would be able to dance they are pretty easy most of the time but than there are some dances that I always get confused in.
-L
Post a Comment