Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Write Music

Am I the only person in this house who listens to music while I'm writing a book? I've found it is very hard for me to write know without music and I get distracted very easily.

I first started writing books three years ago and it was two years ago that I found out about itunes. Since then I have been slowly collecting music that I like and loading it on (Sorry about the Barbie ones Mark ;)

My favorites songs are the ones that are very energetic and make you want to dance since I feel really happy and it comes out in my story. Of course, if I'm writing a sad part in my story I have to skip all of those songs and listen to all my slow sad ones.

Here are my favorite energetic ones:
Connected: Barbie
Without Love: Hairspray
Give your heart away: Rachael Lampa
Two Voices, one song: Barbie
Ever ever after: Carrie Underwood

For the sad parts of my story:
The Call: Prince Caspian
Missing You: Amy Grant
The Feeling I had: Amy Grant
Like I love you: Amy Grant
Someday: Chloe Agnew

Not that you know my playlist and are falling asleep reading this post I will go. I keep on wanting to post about things but can't really seem to find interesting things to say. This is the third post I've posted in a row and I'm hoping someone else will do the next one. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who looks at this blog...

-Leigh

4 comments:

Anne said...

Yes, no one ever reads this. No one is posting now, it's just your imagination. In fact, well, never mind. It doesn't matter anyone, since you actually aren't reading this. Thanks, from your un-sister Anne

Anne said...

By the way, I listen to music when I write, and I like:

The call (Prince Caspian)
All my Tears (Selah)
Gentle Healer (Selah)
Madam Librarian (the Music Man)
Sincere (the Music Man)
One Song (Barbie and the Diamond Castle)
Santa Fe (Newsies)
Once and for all (Newsies)
You are Water (Oddyssey)

And I don't think I'll say anymore as you are reading over my shoulder anyhow and making snide comments. -A

앤나 said...

I think it's unique how different peoples songs are that they listen to since I only like three of those songs that you like to listen to.

Anne said...

Let me guess: The Call, One song and You are Water. :D

-A