I watched that August Rush movie a while ago, and had forgotten about this song! I didn't care for the movie over much, but when I originally watched it I wanted to find this particular 'Father's Song' by Charles Mack. I waited until the soundtrack came out, and they had all the other music on it but this!!! And I cannot find sheet music, or even someone else singing it. Any ideas? I'd like to learn the whole thing. It is so beautiful! I wonder if it's a psalm?
-Anne
3 comments:
Yeah, I looked for it but I couldn't find it. It is pretty though and he has a great voice.
Apparently, this is all of the song that exists. It was written for this little part in the movie but not produced beyond that. Fans have written the music out in guitar shorthand, but it's only for this little snippet. Bummer, eh? Maybe you'll just have to write out the rest of the song.
Maybe! I think it's mean....
Post a Comment