I know that I write a lot about books so sorry if I'm boring you but it is a pretty normal thing that I do. I was just thinking about it today because there was a story I wrote two years ago that I liked and a book that I'm writing now is very similer to it, even to the point of using some of the same names. I was trying to figure out what to do so that they wouldn't be the same but in the end, I decided to take all the good ideas I had from the book I wrote two years ago, get rid of it, and put them in the book I'm writing now (actually, the three books I'm writing now since I'm making a trilogy)
Anyway, as I was going through this book, I saw the names of some other older books that I have, stored away in back of my folders, that I haven't written in forever. It's kind of sad in a way, I used to work on them all the time and now when I'm reading them, they're pretty stupid. Who know's though? Next year around this time, I might be reading the book that I'm working on now and saying "Did I really write this?"
I'll write again soon! Sorry for not posting in so long though at this point, I'm not sure if anyone's reading anyway so...
Leigh
4 comments:
Im reading! :-D Book writing sounds fun!! Keep at it.
Good, I'm glad someone is.
I'm not paying any attention. :D
And you know what? Your learning curve will probably be steep for a few years, but I bet that after a little while (only ten years or so ;) ) you may not always be 100% happy with what you write, but you won't look at it and wonder if it actually came from your brain. :D
At least, that is my experience....all my long years of writing....heh heh...
Well thanks for that, now I'll just have to wait, let me see, seven more years for me to actually write something I like.
Sometimes Anne, you're encouragement always leaves me wondering... ;)
Leigh
Post a Comment