Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Engagement!!!!

Hope and Robert are engaged!!!! Robert asked Daddy if he could start getting to know Hope better on October 30th, when the G.'s were over our house, and on April 30th, on the back deck of his house, he asked her to marry him. SO MUCH TO DO!!!! We aren't done (fully) with our house yet, and they need to make up the apartment on the top floor of the Joseph house.

I think Hope and Robert will do very well together. They have both been very impressive to me in the past six months. Hope seems more confident than she's ever been, and Robert has taken such care to make her comfortable and trust him. When I look at what I'm writing, it doesn't really tell the story I want to tell, and I wish I could figure out how. All in all, I think they have been acting like God would.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Who is that beautiful smiling couple??

Oh yeah. They were just babies a few years ago.

Now they're getting MARRIED??

Yikes-a-roni. Am I really as old as this makes me feel?

And I'd say Robert has just about impressed the socks off all of us...but his family can't possibly know what a good deal they're getting yet.