Friday, November 02, 2007

Popularity, Thy Name is Caramel Apple

Leigh is right. No-one is writing and I just haven't been holding up my end of the bargain.

Ah well. I will have to get myself back in gear.

Tomorrow is the Sabbath and I will write a nice thoughtful essay like I used to put on my own blog. Maybe I will even dig some of those up for inspiration.

For the moment, I am too sleepy to write a real post. I have only one good (tasty?) observation:

Gourmet caramel apples (and apparently, the key ingredient that always makes ordinary caramel apples gourmet is chocolate) can be the key to social popularity. If one makes caramel apples and covers them in different kinds of chocolate and maybe a few handfuls of M&Ms and chopped candy bars...one can have a whole crew of young construction assistants (boys and girls alike) follow you all around a basement excavation. Popularity guaranteed.

No comments: