Friday, October 26, 2007

Seasons

I was just thinking today about what my favorite time of year was and though I have told people before that I like winter best I like all of the different seasons. I like Spring because the birds come back and the trees start getting leaves and you only have to wear a jacket. I like Summer because it is warm and all the flowers are blooming and it is usually bright and sunny. I like Fall because the trees are beautiful because the leaves are all turning colors. Today even though it has rained a lot and looks gloomy, I still am happy because I know that it is going to be winter soon. I like winter a lot because there is a lot to look forward to. First is the snow which is so fun to watch fall and to play in, and than there is Christmas which is nice because we see almost every one, and than there is New Years which is fun because on New Years Eve we have a nice candle lit dinner and a nice dessert. And last but not least (most definitely not least) is my birthday. This is only a short post but I felt the need to put it in since no one else seems to be posting much.

-Leigh

No comments: