Thursday, October 18, 2007

Writing names

As most of you know, I have been writing many stories lately. When I first started writing them, I thought that it would be neat to have a writing name. Since than I have been trying to find a name that I like, that would not be hard to pronounce and last but not least, one that would be very catchy. I have thought of many so far but these are the ones that I like

1. Lily Leigh
2. Oceana Lane
3. Erika Jennings
4. Ashlyn Lesling
5. Echlyn Green
6. Julia Manderian
7. Lindsey White

My favorite so far has been Oceana Lane. (Pronounced O-She-an-a which is a Greek name meaning Ocean) I like this name because it is pretty and it is pretty catchy being a very unusual name. Erika I think is a very pretty name to and though it is easy to remember it is not really an uncommon name. This post is not very long because I can not really think of anything to write. I am hoping that everyone will tell me what there favorite name out of the list is or tell me a new one that I can use. I will write again when I can think of something to say.
Leigh

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lindsey White. :)

Oceana sounds like the Pilgrim baby Oceanus to me.