After a few warm days, I went to put something in the garbage cans by the side of the house and saw an amazing sight: the daffodils are up!
Until then, this spot was buried under nearly a foot of snow. How do daffodils grow so fast? How can they be up after three warm days when we've just finished a month of 0-10 degree weather?
By the way, the reason I have decided to only plant daffodil bulbs instead of crocuses (which would bloom earlier) is because those wascally wabbits won't EAT DAFFODILS!
Of course, I thought they wouldn't eat clematis either, and you all know of that turned out.
Spring is coming, guys.
2 comments:
Daffodils!!!! I think Spring is the most exciting time of year. And I'm thankful the wascally wabbit won't be eating our daffs.
-Me
Me too. I get tired of watching things grow and then coming out one day to find they've disappeared in the night. Which reminds me. I need to look up what to use for bait in our new live trap.
No shotgun, but I am definitely aiming to get rid of a few of the WWs.
Post a Comment