Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Recital 3






4 comments:

앤나 said...

I like the last one of me in the green velvet dress with Gracie in the background.

-Leigh

ward said...

I was just quickly glancing through these pictures... but that last one really caught my eye!.... It is a really great capture.. something with the little girl and the bigger girl looking in the same direction as the telescope with the guitar case underneath.. and the light coming in from where they are looking... I'm having a hard time putting my finger on the caption this brings to mind.. but it has something to do with "The younger following the older in the vision of music from the source of light" hmm something along those lines... does anyone else see what I'm talking about?

-El

Michelle said...

I agree - I think this picture was actually taken on purpose. Although I just saw it as "Little girl becomes big girl".

Anne said...

I think so, but I wasn't being quite to complicated when I took the picture! I just thought it looked like: 'oh, here is where the younger girl will be in a little while...' type thing. :D

-ME